The muscle stack is one of the best way to gain muscle fast!
RAD-140 builds muscle and burns fat. With multiple published human trials under its belt, RAD-140 (also called Testolone) is one of the best-studied SARMs. Those studies found powerful results, too. Testolone shows no meaningful side effects and is very effective at building muscle.
Users have said they lost body fat on Testolone (RAD140) and this is due to an increase in metabolism. When you increase lean muscle mass, you also will have an easier time losing body fat.
RAD-140 have greater anabolic effect then testosterone. Elderly men and women who took modest doses of Testolone for 12 weeks grew 3 pounds of muscle and lost a pound of fat, with no changes to diet or exercise. Cancer patients saw nearly identical results along with a similar timeframe. There were no side effects in either study. A pound of muscle a month is about what you would expect with a solid workout routine – but the people taking Testolone in these studies weren’t exercising. Combining the two would be even more powerful, in theory. Pretty impressive!
- Increase of Lean Body Mass(LBM)
- Decreases fat tissue by increasing muscle
- Improvement of Muscle Strength and Physical performance
- Improvement of Bone Strength
- Treatment of Neurodegenerative diseases
- Clinically shown to suppress cancer cell growth by blocking the effects of estrogen on tissues
MK-677 (Ibutamoren) promotes the secretion of the growth hormone(GH) and increases insulin-like growth factor 1(IGF1). It can increase the growth hormone by selective mimicking the hormone Grelin and binding to one of the ghrelin receptors GHSR in the brain. When GHSR has activated it releases spikes of growth hormone. MK-677 is so great because it increases growth hormone levels but doesn’t increase in other hormones such as cortisol.
Ibutamoren is frequently used to increase lean body mass i.e. create bigger muscles. As previously mentioned, ibutamoren increases growth hormone levels and IGF-1. Both growth hormone and IGF-1, in turn, increase muscle mass, muscle strength, and reduce body fat. In 24 obese men, a two-month treatment (DB-RCT) with Ibutamoren increased lean mass, and transiently increased basal metabolic rate (BMR).
During a study (DB-RCT) in eight food-deprived healthy volunteers, ibutamoren reversed diet-induced protein loss, that could cause muscle wasting. In 123 elderly patients with hip fracture, ibutamoren improved gait speed, muscle strength and reduced the number of falls (RCT).
Growth hormone increases tissue regeneration and wound healing, so ibutamoren may help with these.
- Improve exercise endurance and capacity
- Improved muscle mass
- Improved bone density
- Managed body composition
- Increased quality of Sleep(REM quality) and sleep duration
- Improved quality of Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Transiently increase metabolic rate which results in losing body fat
- By increasing IGF-1 it can improve memory and learning
- Faster healing of wounds and Tissue Regeneration