The Get Fit stack will increase your muscle mass while decreasing your fat mass.
Ibutamoren promotes the secretion of the growth hormone(GH) and increases insulin-like growth factor 1(IGF1). It can increase the growth hormone by selective mimicking the hormone: Grelin. And binding to one of the ghrelin receptors GHSR in the brain. When GHSR has activated, it releases spikes of growth hormone. MK-677 is so great because it increases growth hormone levels but doesn’t increase in other hormones such as cortisol.
- Improves your exercise endurance and capacity
- Improves your muscle mass
- Improves your bone density
- Manages your body composition
- Increases the quality of your Sleep (REM quality) and sleep duration
- Improves the quality of your Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Transiently increase your metabolic rate which results in losing your body fat;
- By increasing IGF-1 it can improve your memory and learning;
- Faster wounds healing and Tissue Regeneration
- Stimulates your fat loss significantly
- Increases your Metabolism and Prevents Obesity
- Increases your cardiovascular endurance
- Helps your Immune System
- Heal your Skin Diseases
- Improves your Blood Flow and Wound Healing
- Has Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Potential
Rad-140 builds muscles and burns fat. With multiple published human trials under its belt, RAD-140 (also called Testolone) is one of the best-studied SARMs. Those studies found powerful results, too. Testolone shows no meaningful side effects and is very effective at building muscles.
Users have said they lost body fat on Testolone (RAD140) and this is due to an increase in metabolism. When you increase lean muscle mass, you also will have an easier time losing body fat.
- Increases your Lean Body Mass(LBM)
- Decreases your fat tissue by increasing your muscle
- Improvement of your Muscle Strength and your Physical performance
- Improvement of your Bone Strength
- Enhances your Quality of life (QOL)
- Treatment of Neurodegenerative diseases
- Clinically shown to suppress cancer cells growth by blocking the effects of estrogen on tissues.